Friday 18 November 2011

TGIF!


TGIF Friends! 
For me that meant shopping and another attempt at Mexican Food for dinner.
This is St. Saviour Church. It is right around the corner from our apartment and I walk by it many times a day. It was such a pretty day today and thought this was a pretty pic :)
 TGIF! We went to Trafalgar Square to visit the world famous Texas Embassy Cantina and it was just what the doctor ordered. I knew it was perfect when we were waiting for our table and saw this bumper sticker on the bar. 
 The margarita was delicious...
 And the beer and queso hit the spot!
 I'm probably the only person who has ever ordered this beer...
 ...or at least the most proud of it!! 
 Dates is not supportive of the blog...so he would not smile..
 Home Sweet Home... Every Friday until 2013 :)
 Trafalgar Square
 The National Gallery



Count down to 2012 Olympics!

My new bathroom door sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment