Tuesday 29 May 2012

NKOTBSB

NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys for those who don't know) have been doing a European tour the past few months, and they just so happened to kick it off in the UK. When I found this out, I knew I had to go. The only problem was trying to find someone to go with me. In Texas this would have been so easy, but I knew it would be much harder over here. (I did not even have to ask to know that Dates was NOT interested.) I would mention it from time to time at The Constitution (our local pub) and one night someone finally took the bait! Our friend Collin was nice enough to volunteer to go with me. We somehow talked another guy, Brendan, in to going with us as well. Needless to say, I had the best night and Collin and Brenden were very good sports. I'll spare you the 100 pictures I took (mostly of Nick Carter...) and just share a few. :) 

Collin sporting my BSB slap bracelet.

NKOTBSB!

My boy, Nick.

Nick 

My original boy band crush, Joey.

Collin and Brendan having fun...or at least pretending to have fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment