Thursday 1 December 2011

Fiesta!

Christmas has come early! Before I left Houston, I went to my favorite mexican restaurant with my friends. They each brought me something that I would probably not be able to find here and shipped it all over to me. I was so excited when the Fed Ex guy came this morning!! Hope Dates is ready for queso for dinner!

 Look at all that good stuff!!! Thanks girls!

Other pics from the week...
 On Monday night I went to dinner and to see Mamma Mia with some of the girls from Dates' office. The theater area was beautiful and the show was so good! I can't wait to go see more!


 Nola joined us at the near by pub on Tuesday night. It was really cold and had been raining so we brought her inside with us.  

She loves being able to go everywhere with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment