Tuesday 2 October 2012

Texas vs Ole Miss

I went home to Texas at the beginning of September for 10 days. I was able to celebrate my mom's birthday, tailgate and go to a game in Austin and catch up with friends. The second weekend I was home, we went to Memphis, Tennessee and Oxford, Mississippi for the Texas vs. Ole Miss football game. It was one of the most fun weekends! We spent some time on Beale Street in Memphis, visited Graceland, travelled to Oxford on a huge charter bus and topped it all off with a Longhorn win!

Heading to Oxford!
Loved the live music in Memphis
Also loved the big beers to go in Memphis!
Beale Street
Troy and Derrick
Graceland
Graceland
RIP Elvis
Elvis' plane

Loved seeing Clinton in orange :)
Game time
Hook 'Em Horns!

Loved being in The Grove with my Ole Miss girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment